Just 20 minutes by car and boat from the center of the city of Granada, Isleta El Espino is a private island ecolodge in the Isletas de Granada area of Lake Nicaragua.
We feature a full restaurant serving lunch and dinner and a bar featuring a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Breakfast is included in the price of your room.
The lodge features a swimming pool, yoga platform, kayaks, massage facilities, intimate bar, and dining. Isleta El Espino is just minutes away from the historic city of Granada and an array of activities Including hiking, boating, horseback riding, dining, shopping, and exploration. Isleta El Espino is off-grid with most power courtesy of the sun.
Boat service between Marina Cocibolca and Isleta El Espino is included in your reservation for check-in and check-out. Additional boat service during your stay will be charged at a rate of US $5 per one-way trip. Boat service before 7:00 AM and after 8:00 PM will incur a US $20 fee. Any boat charges will be added to your final bill.
Address 1: Las Isletas de Granada
City: Granada - Granada
Postal Code: 43000
Contact Name: Isleta El Espino
Phone: + (505) 7636 0060
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
- Yoga Platform
- Spa Services
- Concierge Services
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 02:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
Deposits are refundable up to 15 days prior to your arrival date, minus a US $25 cancellation fee per room reserved. Cancellations between 7 and 14 days prior to arrival will be refunded 50% of the deposit. Cancellations or reductions in duration made with fewer than 7 days before your arrival date will be charged the full reservation value using the credit card information on file regardless of the reason for the cancellation. However, in this circumstance, if you cancel at least 3 days before your check-in date, we will be happy to offer you a credit of 50% of the charged amount for a future stay with us within 1 year of the date of your reservation. This credit is not transferable. We encourage you to purchase travel insurance.
- Full hotel rentals are refundable (minus the cancellation fee as above) for up to 30 days prior to the reservation and will be charged the full amount thereafter regardless of the reason for cancellation.
- Guests departing early will be charged the entire balance of the original reservation.
- MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are accepted for payment. The balance due shall be paid in full upon check-in. A 15% IVA and 2% INTUR tax is charged (for a total of 17%) and collected with the balance due on arrival.
- Any damages to the rooms or any property of El Espino, S.A. will be promptly assessed and charged to the credit card of record at the discretion of the management.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no smoking permitted anywhere on El Espino including in guest rooms or on our boat at any time.
- Two persons per room. A third person may be added to the Bungalow with a $35 surcharge per night. Please inquire.
- We are sorry but cannot accept children under 14 years old.
- No pets are permitted on Isleta El Espino.
- Isleta El Espino has a no-visitor policy, and only registered guests are permitted on the island unless prior arrangements are made with the management and a valid I.D. is provided.
- Breakfast is included in the price of your room and served every morning from 7:30 to 9:30 AM.
- Please note that for security purposes, you will be asked to provide a valid government or state-issued photo ID at check-in.